Rebranding and Working

It has been a busy time for me.  Rebranding Cyndi's Light Work Designs has been refreshing and rewarding.  I love what I do and I love how I do it...SMILE.  I pray about God's leadership for my life and as He guides and instructs me, I am highly favored and blessed to see my business continually growing in ways I just could not ever accomplish on my own strength.

I've gone into my studio and have created a whole new collection of designs, even though I didn't think my designs could get any prettier, the Holy Spirit constantly amazes me as He speaks the complimentary colors and and designs into my heart.  I have so much more to do...my work is like the universe...never ending and I love it.

Thank You, Lord thy God, for giving me this awesome and unique gift that for as long as I live, I'll lift You up!

What goals have you been working?  Do you need help in any area of your business?  If so, I'd be happy to help you!


Shop Christian Gifts, Decor, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment