Today's Journey!

Today has been a highly productive week for me.  The days, absolutely beautiful and God's majesty, simply breathtaking and awe-inspiring.  If ever I felt motivated to achieve all my goals, these days have been amazing.

Last month I began working on some small home projects starting with the front door.  I wanted to paint my front door blue, but I just couldn't get the color right after two tries.  My husband painted the door both times.  We went to Lowe's and Home Depot to buy a brass door knocker and a door plate.  After he got finished painting the door, he added the beautiful accessories and I thought that this was it, until I found another blue that I must have.  My husband is going to have a fit when he gets home from work today and I tell him that I want to repaint the front door.  For some reason, the present blue on the door is just not jumping out at me the way I had hoped; I was hoping it would grow on me, but I don't think it ever will.

So off to Benjamin Moore I surfed and I found a striking bold blue that I just have to try and even if I don't like it, I'm going to keep it because I can't keep spending money on paint for my front door, but because I'm in search of a certain look, I won't be satisfied until I achieve the look I'm going for.

I'll take pics so that you can see the now because there may not be an after!


No comments:

Post a Comment